.

.

1 de junio de 2017

Lorde "Perfect Places"



[Verse 1] Every night, I live and die Feel the party to my bones Watch the wasters blow the speakers Spill my guts beneath the outdoor light It's just another graceless night I hate the headlines and the weather I'm 19 and I'm on fire But when we're dancing I'm alright It's just another graceless night Are you lost enough? Have another drink, get lost in us This is how we get notorious, oh 'Cause I don't know If they keep tellin' you where to go I put my bass out to the radio, oh [Chorus] All of the things we're taking 'Cause we are young and we're ashamed Sends us to perfect places All of our heroes fading Now I can't stand to be alone Let's go to perfect places [Verse 2] Every night, I live and die Meet somebody, take 'em home Let's kiss and then take off our clothes It's just another graceless night [Chorus] 'Cause all of the things we're taking 'Cause we are young and we're ashamed Sends us to perfect places All of our heroes fading Now I can't stand to be alone Let's go to perfect places



No hay comentarios:

.