.

.

3 de noviembre de 2011

Mi ranking last de la semana: álbumes



Album:


1º Florence and The Machine – Lungs

2º Florence and The Machine – Ceremonials
3º Scarlett Johansson – Anywhere I Lay My Head
4º Lady Gaga – Born This Way
5º The Ting Tings – We Started Nothing
6º Queen – A Night At The Opera
7º David Guetta – One Love
8º Lady Gaga – The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition)
9º Madonna – Music
10º The Beatles – Love
11º Queen – Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
12º Lady Gaga – The Fame Monster (Limited Edition)
13º Queen – The Works
14º Queen – Live At Wembley '86
15º Scarlett Johanson – Anywhere I Lay My Head
16º Hugh Laurie – Let Them Talk
17º Laura Marling – A Creature I Don't Know
18º Laura Marling – Alas I Cannot Swim
19º Madonna – Hard Candy
20º Queen & Paul Rodgers – The Cosmos Rocks

No hay comentarios:

.