.

.

14 de octubre de 2011

Mi ranking last de la semana: álbumes



Album:


1º Laura Marling – A Creature I Don't Know

2º Laura Marling – Alas I Cannot Swim
3º Queen – The Miracle
4º Kylie Minogue – Aphrodite
5º Goldfrapp – Seventh Tree
6º Florence and The Machine – Lungs
7º Scissor Sisters – Night Work
8º The Beatles – With the Beatles
9º Queen – Queen Rocks
10º Laura Marling – I Speak Because I Can
11º Freddie Mercury – The Very Best Of Freddie Mercury Solo
12º The Beatles – Rubber Soul [UK]
13º The Beatles – Anthology 2 [Disc 1]
14º Michael Jackson – Number Ones
15º Kylie Minogue – X
16º The Beatles – Revolver [UK]
17º Madonna – I'm On Fire - The Rock Album 1
18º Rihanna – Loud (Deluxe Edition)
19º The Beatles – Please Please Me
20º U2 – All That You Can't Leave Behind

No hay comentarios:

.