.

.

28 de enero de 2011

Como para que sepan de que estoy formada (?)(?)



Lo hice en facebook... y ahora lo pongo acá xq estoy aburrida ♥


I am a girl.
I am shorter than 54.
I think I’m ugly sometimes.
I have many scars.
I tan easily. (sometimes)
I wish my hair was a different color. (jajajaja)
I am self-conscious about my appearance.
I wear glasses.
I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
I have freckles. (pocas)
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve fallen asleep at work/school.
I almost always do/did my homework.
I’ve missed a week or more of school.
Disney movies still make me cry.
I’ve peed from laughing.
I’ve snorted while laughing.
I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve gotten stitches/staples.
I’ve broken a bone.
I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
I’ve had chicken pox.
I’ve gotten lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower. (de esas que pasan en verano XD)
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
I’ve played spin the bottle.
I’ve been in a play.
I’ve met someone in person from Facebook.
I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I’ve sat on a roof top at night. (Quirooooo♥) (y este sabado yo queria de nuevo y me dejas por otra ¬¬)
I’ve played chicken.
I’ve played a prank on someone.
I’ve ridden in a taxi.
I’ve eaten sushi.
I’m single.
I’m married. (De locos pero es asi (?))
I miss someone right now.
I have a fear of abandonment.
I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back. (Quien no?)
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex. (oooh! jajajaja... quien no?! no se hagan!)
I’ve had a crush on a teacher. (si... en Leardi WTF!!!! jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja esa vieja loro por dioooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!)
I’ve hugged a stranger. (En la cancha o.O)
I have kissed a stranger. (cri cri cri cri cri cri cri jajajajajajaja)
I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
I have lied to my parents about where I am. (cof cof (?))
I am keeping a secret from the world. (yeah!(?))
I’ve cheated while playing a game. (H) (?)
I’ve cheated on a test. (Como se piensan que aprobe el 50% de las materias =P)
I’ve run a red light.
I’ve been suspended from school. (casi jajajajaja)
I’ve been in a fist fight. (cof cof)
I’ve been arrested. (Todavia no jajajajajajaja)
I’ve consumed alcohol. (cri cri... jamas!...cof cof!)
I regularly drink. (no se si taaaaan regularmente jajajajaja)
I’ve passed out from drinking. (cri cri...dejo que hable el grillo(?))
I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them. (oooohhhhhh jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja quien no?)
I’ve eaten shrooms. (comida asiaticaaaa♥)
I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem. (re acostumbrada la mina jajajajajajajaja)
I shut others out when I’m depressed.
I’ve slept an entire day when I didn’t need it.
I’ve hurt myself on purpose. (no se si fue tan asi... pero mi mano quedaba bastante inflamada =P)
I’ve woken up crying.
I hate funerals.
I’ve seen someone dying.
Someone close to me has committed suicide.
I’ve planned my own suicide. (no puedo decir que no)
I’ve written a eulogy for myself. (all the time baby! all the time! (?))
I own an iPod or MP3 player. (si... pero no anda jajajaja)
I can sing well. (por supuesto pape! (H))
I watch the news. (de prepo xq no miran otra cosa =B)
I don’t kill bugs. (a veces... cuando tengo el viaje mistico(?))
I curse regularly. (ups!)
I sing in the shower.
I am a morning person. (cri cri.... na! ni yo me la creo jajajaja)
I paid for my cell phone ring tone.
I’m a snob about grammar. (eso creo)
I am a sports fanatic.
I twirl my hair (cuando estoy muuuy embolada)
I love being neat.
I bake well.
My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue.
I’ve worn pijamas to school. (debajo de la ropa... aclaro!)
I like Martha Stewart. (tantas madrugadas mirando eso jajajajaja)
I know how to shoot a gun. (sep... horroroso pero sep)
I am in love with love. (wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(?))
I laugh at my own jokes. (se... re triste lo mio jajajajaja)
I believe in ghosts. (mi casa tiene unos cuantos... posta!)
I am online 24/7, even as an away message. (ultimante... se)
I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room. (=S)
I love white chocolate. (cualquier chocolate me deja feliz)
I bite my nails. (pero no me las como... es raro lo que hago jajaja)
I play video games. (los de Facebook jajajaja)
I’m good at remembering names. (mmm depende)
I’m good at remembering dates. (mmmmmmm)


Eso fue todo

No hay comentarios:

.